403(b) and 457(b)
In response to IRS regulations under Section 403(b) that took effect January 1, 2009, ESSDACK established the ESSDACK 403(b) Consortium in 2008. This innovative consortium is one of the first of it’s type in the nation. It was designed to address not only the new IRS regulations but also to provide high-quality investment options with reduced fees.
Through a competitive bidding process, which required FULL disclosure of all fees, an exclusive advisor was selected to manage a portfolio of funds and fees were negotiated. At the onset, the plan was established with fees that were some of the lowest in the industry. Nonetheless the fees are reduced further each time established thresholds are reached.
Recognizing the value of allowing staff to save in both a 403(b) and a 457(b), districts may also choose to implement a 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan.
These programs are available to both members and non-members. For additional information, please contact Deb Haneke at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the appropriate links below.
- Plan Overview
- Investing Decisions Considerations
- Mutual Fund List and Performance
- Contact Information
Participant Account Access
- Access my account
- Steps for setting up my online account or changing my password.
- Steps for requesting online statements
Participating District Resources
- Planning with the Educator in Mind
- Recent Regulations Have Increased 403(b) Oversight
- Aggressive Allocation Model Coming Soon to ESSDACK 403(b)
- Changes in ESSDACK 403(b) Funds Coming Soon
- We Eat Our Own Cooking
- Doing Small Things Consistently Over Time Leads to Big Results
- The Best Financial Decision Everybody SHOULD Make
- What is a 403(b) Anyway?
- Traditional vs. ROTH IRA - Which is best for me?
- Traditional vs. ROTH IRA - Making Withdraws
- Get Your 403(b) Retirement Plan Statement - FasterSte and No Paper!
- Do You Know a Millionaire?
- Traditional vs. ROTH IRA - Income Tax Differences